Pull up a chair... grab a cup of coffee...
When I sit down at the computer with my steaming cup of coffee (I take mine with lots of milk... more like a latte), to spend some time writing and reading, I always feel like I'm settling into a big, cosy chair with good friends nearby with whom I can reflect upon the parameters of my world. This is how I'd like you to feel when you drop in to check things out.
I welcome and thrive on the opportunity to share, rejoice, commiserate, ponder... even challenge. In the interests of facilitating conversation, I think it would be interesting for everyone (commenters, readers and lurkers, alike... and everyone is equally welcome!) to get to know a little about the people with whom they're spending time (an idea I've borrowed from several other bloggers I've encountered). I'd especially welcome knowing more about YOU!
I've included some optional questions to inspire you, reflecting things I'd like to know, in particular.
- Who are you: what name will you be using when you visit, where in the world are you, who are you in 3D - what details of your life define you best?
- Around what details does your daily life revolve... what is the favourite part of your day... what do you always make time for?
- Tell us about your spiritual journey: what do you believe, what do you practice, what is sacrosanct... and has this changed over time?
- What book (other than the Bible), movie, person has had a great impact on your life, and how?
- If you have a blog, feel free to indulge in some self-promotion: what is your URL, and what do you write about?
I'd be delighted if you'd take a moment to leave a comment introducing yourself, and I look forward to 'meeting' YOU!
...until the next dance!
(Just click on the teeny, tiny 'comments' word just below, beside the time stamp for this entry, and type away!)